Get off to a good start with Ewire
- What is Ewire?
- Which types of payment can I use with Ewire?
- Which currencies does Ewire support?
- What does it cost to use Ewire?
- Security when you trade via Ewire?
- What personal information does Ewire record?
- How much personal information do I have to give?
- I receive no emails from Ewire?
- Does Ewire require a redemption agreement?
- How much money can I have in my account?
- How do I delete my account?
- What is inactivity fee
- Does Ewire appear on your bankstatement
Does Ewire require a redemption agreement?
No, you can receive online payments from anyone who pays with one of the common payment cards or via online banking. You open an Ewire Home-User Account free of charge and the solution is ideal for anyone who buys on the Internet, sells via auction websites or simply needs to receive individual payments.