Get off to a good start with Ewire
- What is Ewire?
- Which types of payment can I use with Ewire?
- Which currencies does Ewire support?
- What does it cost to use Ewire?
- Security when you trade via Ewire?
- What personal information does Ewire record?
- How much personal information do I have to give?
- I receive no emails from Ewire?
- Does Ewire require a redemption agreement?
- How much money can I have in my account?
- How do I delete my account?
- What is inactivity fee
- Does Ewire appear on your bankstatement
Which currencies does Ewire support?
You can have Danish, Swedish or Norwegian Kroner in your Ewire account. If you want to have more than one currency, you set up a sub-account for each currency (My Ewire->edit/create Ewire accounts). If you need to send payment in a currency you do not have, the system makes the currency conversion automatically.
We convert currency at the Danish Nationalbanken's current rate with an automatic 2 % deduction/charge.
If you receive a payment in a currency for which you have not created an account, you will automatically be asked to determine either to convert to another currency or to create an account for the new currency.