Get off to a good start with Ewire
- What is Ewire?
- Which types of payment can I use with Ewire?
- Which currencies does Ewire support?
- What does it cost to use Ewire?
- Security when you trade via Ewire?
- What personal information does Ewire record?
- How much personal information do I have to give?
- I receive no emails from Ewire?
- Does Ewire require a redemption agreement?
- How much money can I have in my account?
- How do I delete my account?
- What is inactivity fee
- Does Ewire appear on your bankstatement
Which types of payment can I use with Ewire?
You can use the following types of payment cards to deposit money and to make payments using Ewire. The card must be issued in Denmark, Norway or Sweden.
• DK Dankort and Visa Dankort
• Visa and Visa Electron
• MasterCard and Maestro
You can also deposit money into your account if you use Danish online banking. First log into your Ewire account and then follow the instructions "Making a deposit - with online banking". Note that we receive the amount at 1-2 bank days' delay.